Don’t let one search provider rule your life.
Use different search providers for every query with RandSearch!
Set as default search provider
- Visit this page in your web browser first. (This is required.)
- Open your browser’s menu and go to settings.
- Look for the search settings.
- Select RandSearch from the list of search providers.
- Set is as your default search provider.
Afterward, try a few searches from the address field in your browser!
Why use RandSearch?
Google has 92% global marketshare of search providers. Explore different search providers without replacing one master with another. Try lots of different flavors of search results with RandSearch!
Monopolies or near-monopolies are not known for their ability to innovate and stay fresh over time. Give different search providers a chance with RandSearch!
Maybe RandSearch isn’t for you. However, maybe it’ll help you discover a new favorite search provider after exploring a few different options!